I had origninally published this at Cultivating Awe last month.
Dan Pink is offering an outrageous deal for folks who pre-order his new book! Here's what you get:
- A free 20-page PDF workbook, based on To Sell is Human, giving you a two-week plan to get better at selling and a head start on those who won’t have the book until January.
- A free New Year’s Day webinar – with an exclusive look at the ideas, people, and publications I’ll be watching in 2013 and a chance to ask me questions. (We did this for the launch of Johnny Bunko a few years ago – and it was one of the best-received events I’ve ever done.)
- A free customized Field Notes memo book – my favorite notebook of all time, printed in a (very) limited edition batch commemorating publication of the book. Check out the sample above.
- A free To Sell is Human bookplate, signed and numbered, to slap inside your book.
- A free audio download of a one-hour special edition of Office Hours (which won’t be available anywhere else) featuring exclusive interviews with Robert Cialdini, author of the classic book, Influence, and Adam Grant, the Wharton professor whose not-yet-published study is one of the biggest pieces of news in To Sell is Human.
Go to this link. Towards the end of Dan's article it says: What You Need to do. Follow these directions.
Many people only need hear Dan's name mentioned along with new book and it's fore gone conclusion. Bought. For others, here's what To Sell Is Human is about. I can feel Dan's new book will mesh well with the Standing Out in a Sea of Samenss culture.
In order to stand out, we need to go out and talk to people. While exploring careers of interest and enhancing pathways chosen, we need to both learn and articulate our position in the Universe.
I actually pre-ordered my book on Aug 7. All this free stuff is like just icing on the cake. I cannot wait to get my hands on Dan's new book, not to mention the field notes and workbook.
Note: I am part of a ninety-six member team whose mission it is to help promote Dan's book. Although I purchased (pre-order) a copy of the book, I also have been given a reviewer's galley copy.